|How To Turn On HTTPS For Your Blog [images:pixabay.com]|
There are three main benefits to using HTTPS over HTTP to access your blog:
2. It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
3. It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
1. Please go to the Edit HTML of your blog.
2. Click inside the box Edit HTML.
3. Then do or tap on the keyboard SHIFT + CTRL + R
4. Enter the http: // in the box that appears at the top right corner of the edit box HTML, and then press enter.
5. Then enter the code // in the box that appears next, press enter.
6. Finished, please save edit HTML.
You all done!, and goodluck.